UNIQUE AND SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE YOU CAN COUNT ON
KEY LEGAL CASES
TWA 843 litigation in San Francisco, California.
Avgas fuel contamination Class Action and related cases involving 1500 aircraft in Northern California.
Ansett New Zealand Flight 703 litigation in Phoenix, Arizona (resulting in Lueck v. Sundstrand, 236 F.3d 1137 (9th Cir. 2001)).
American Airlines flight AA965 Cali, Colombia crash litigation in Miami, Florida.
Silk Air 185 litigation in Seattle, Washington.
Singapore Airlines Flight SQ006 litigation in Los Angeles (resulting in Van Schijndel v. Boeing Co., 434 F.Supp.2d 766 (C.D. Cal. 2006))
Air France Flight AF358 litigation in San Francisco, California and Toronto, Canada.
Garuda 152 litigation in Chicago, Illinois.
Spanair JKK5022 litigation in Los Angeles, California (resulting in In re Air Crash at Madrid, Spain, on Aug. 20, 2008, 893 F.Supp. 2d 1020 (C.D. Cal. 2011)).
Air France AF447 litigation in San Francisco (resulting in In re Air Crash Over the Mid-Atlantic on June 1, 2009, 792 F.Supp.2d 1090 (N.D. Cal. 2011).
MH-47E Chinook accident litigation in Oakland, California (resulting in Getz v. The Boeing Co., 654 F.3d 852 (9th Cir. 2011)).
- Trained numerous organizations across the U.S., Canada, Europe and Asia in the areas of risk management and avoidance, litigation preparedness, and product integrity.
- Conducted multiple safety/risk audits to assist organizations in risk management/avoidance and reduction in insurance costs.
- Speaker - ALAANZ (Air Law Association of Australia New Zealand), Sydney, Australia, SMU Air Law Symposium, Dallas, Texas; Marsh Aviation Accident Investigation Workshop, Los Angeles, California; Texas State Bar Annual Convention, Aviation Section, Houston, Texas.
- Articles published in Commericial UAV News, SMU Journal of Air Law and Commerce; Aircraft Builders’ Council Law Report; Defense Research Institute, Skywritings
- Adjunct Professor of Law at Pepperdine University in the area of Aviation Accident Law.